Smart meters expand across North America.
Significant growth in smart meter installations to reach 80% among electricity customers by 2024.Read more here
Grid Modernization Initiative (GMI)
U.S. DoE working with public and private partners to develop the concepts, tools, and technologies needed to create the grid of the future.Secure your place
US Wholesale Electricity Markets
Incentivizing reliability services and integrating new and emerging technologies into wholesale market operations.View the latest program
Expert Speakers to Date
- Robert Kacergis
Momentum Dynamics Corp.
- Ram Ambatipudi
- Brookes Shean
FLO Services USA Inc.
- Sairam Thiagarajan
Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- Aaron Fisher
- Machele Webb
- Maeve Lawnicza
- Neha Palmer
- Nir Zohar
- Geneviève Grenier
FLO Services USA Inc.
- Mazda North America
- U.S. Energy Recovery
- ChargeNet Holdings Corp.
- Sargent & Lundy, LLC
- Tata Consultancy Services
- FLO Services USA Inc.
- EV Connect
- Robert Bosch LLC
- Momentum Dynamics Corp.
- Emmaus Energy
- Eaton Corporation
Who should attend?
- Power Generation
- Power Utilization
- Design Engineering
- Energy Storage Systems (ESS)
- Electric Equipment Manufacturing
- Solar Technologies
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Power Integration
- Energy Utilities
- Grid Infrastructure Companies
- Smart Inverters
- Grid Installations
- Wind Energy
- Environmental Engineering
- Sales and Marketing
- Power Distribution
- Grid Security Operations
- Research and Development
- Strategy, Projects, & Public Affairs
- Oil and Gas Companies
- Purchasing and Sourcing
- Equipment Certification Services
- News Reporting and Journalism
The SMART GRIDS 2022 Exhibition & Conference will deliver the most up-to-date market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest smart electricity distribution and utilization opportunities for North America.view more...
Key topics for 2022:
- Market fundamentals for power systems and grid infrastructure
Understand the economic fundamentals of control, distribution, and bulk power grid planning and operations.
- New advancements in power generation, storage, and integration
Evaluate the flexibility of power systems for energy storage and grid integration with renewables and other Distributed Energy Resources (DER).
- Engineering know-how in grid transformation and power utilization
Assess the technical and operational aspects of distribution grid transformation and the current and future state for smarter energy usage.
- Supporting the industry through energy policies and development
Be the first to hear about regulatory, technology, and utility experiences. Review the ongoing initiatives and assess the benefits.
- Distribution automation, advanced monitoring, and cybersecurity
Explore the latest advances in technology solutions for real-time awareness, cyber resiliency, and rapid restoration through digitization.
- Grid reliability, resiliency, and efficiency across North America
Scope out new opportunities for improving grid reliability using an array of technologies to make grids more efficient.
- A very well-organized event with a wide variety of topics presented by knowledgeable speakers. Breanna Lopata (Ametek)
- Great experience to gain knowledge into the automotive world and networking with key players. Jason Klentive (ESAB)
- A great event for people interested in new technologies for the industry. Albert Li (Benchmark Mineral Intelligence)
- This conference gave our company opportunities to meet key players in the emerging technology space. Nithya Giridhar (BHP)
- Great event with expertise from various fields related to the industry. Martin Loo (Greatech)
- A wide range of information regarding the industry and key providers. Ralph Marsh (ATS)